** Watch in FULL SCREEN! Scroll over the video, click the icon in the lower right and turn "STRETCH" ON.**
Air Date: January 31, 2011
Hosted by: Mike Dinow
1. The inspirational story of the County’s new Public Defender, in a profile of Ronald Brown.
2. Are you a Green Leader? If so, the Quality and Productivity Commission has a program to recognize residents and businesses for innovative strategies on improving environmental sustainability.
3. With a new year comes a number of new laws. The Department of Consumer Affairs is making it easier to navigate and understand all the new laws through an online resource.
4. The Community and Senior Services Department wants the public’s help with designing future aging programs and services, and is holding workshops across the County to gather ideas.
5. It is standing room only as the Fire Department honors civilian and public safety heroes at the Valor Awards.
6. LACMA is sweeping visitors off to Northern India with a new exhibit featuring the art of a fabled city. - Los Angeles County Channel